Vision of the Postgraduate Program
In 2021, the Postgraduate Program (PPs) will be the leading provider of master and doctoral education through distance education.
Mission of the Postgraduate Program
1. Expand learning opportunities at the tertiary and doctoral level of tertiary education through Open and Distance Education (PTJJ).
2. Producing master and doctoral graduates who are competent in their fields and able to compete at national, regional and global levels.
3. Producing academic products in the scientific field that can be utilized by graduate users to support the realization of a knowledge-based society.
4. Improving the quality and quantity of research in the field of science and the field of postgraduate education through PTJJ.
5. Enhancing cross-cultural understanding and cooperation networks through master and doctoral education partnerships at the national and global level.